Coal Yeat Cottages
If your wish is luxury lakes without the tourists, chic to champion over chintz, local knowledge without the insularity and friendliness without over-familiarity, then all will be fulfilled at Coal Yeat Cottages.
Coal Yeat Cottages, Broughton Beck, near Coniston, Lake District, Cumbria.
Contact Emma with any questions or enquiries on 07887 731 553 or send an
- Click on the availability button for your preferred cottage to check the property is available. The table is updated regularly.
- or call Emma on 07887 731553, a provisional booking can then be made which reserves your dates for one week.
- Emma will confirm the price and availability then forward a booking form and terms via email. If your holiday is more than four weeks ahead complete and return with your 50% deposit.
- For short breaks and bookings made within four weeks of your holiday start date the full amount is payable
- We accept card payment, bank transfer, cheque or Paypal
- Booking Confirmation. On receipt of your completed form, signed terms and payment your booking will be confirmed.
- Or book here:
We rented both Yan and Tyan for a family break to celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary. The property was everything and more than we expected. It was clean, tidy, with great attention to detail in the decor and had everything we needed. Set in beautiful countryside with stunning views from every vantage point, it was a lovely place to relax.